- Coded MIG welded – TIG welding in mild or stainless steel also available – please contact us to confirm pricing
- Rake – 32 degrees but can be altered to suit individual requirements
- Between axle plates – 280mm
- Backbone length – 720mm
- Ride height – 7” – suitable for standard exhaust headers running underneath the engine
- Frame – 1”1/4 and 1”1/2 12swg steel tube
- Headstock – most yokes will fit, please contact us for more information
- Includes CNC machined headstock bearing cups, laser cut engine mount kit and rear wheel adjusters
- 15mm thick laser cut axle mounts with 20mm axle slots
Soft tail version also available, please contact us for details.
Our frames are designed to use oil cooled GSXR or Bandit running gear as standard, but for an additional fee, frame designs can be modified to suit other donor bikes, please contact us for more information.
Time frames for dispatch is usually between 3-14 working days.
If you have any other queries please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.