- Jig built in our fully equipped workshop
- CNC machined headstock bearing cups included
- Rear wheel adjusters
- 15mm thick laser cut axle mounts with 20mm axle slots.
- In house CAD designed gusset plates and engine mount kits laser cut with 6mm steel
- Rake - 32 degrees
- Between axle plates - 280mm
- Backbone length - 590mm
- Ride height – 4” - not suitable for standard exhaust headers running underneath the engine.
- Frame – 1”1/4 & 1”1/2, 12swg, seamless cold drawn precision steel tube, MIG welded
- Headstock – Most yokes will fit, please enquire
The frame rails are 200mm outside in the engine cradle and widens at the back enough to accept up to a 200 section tyre.
Engine mounts can be welded in position to suit your engine at an extra charge. This will include your spacer and bolt kit. Please enquire for more information.
We can also supply rear wheel spindle, fuel tank, rear fenders and our HUC battery and electric boxes.
Time frames can be from 3-14 days depending on how booked up we are but we will be in touch to let you know once your order is received.
If you wish to purchase outside the UK please contact us directly due to differing shipping charges and changes in exporting.
If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.