After 12 years this is another of our user/builder friendly bobber and chop frame on the market.
We have taken on board the most consistent needs and wants from our customers over the years and bought it all together right here in this frame design.
To kick things off there is:
- More rake in the headstock .
- Masses of room for fitting dual pod air filters.
- A 25" backbone which means the choice of fuel tank is endless.
- 10mm more chain adjustment.
- The frame is 10mm wider in the back for easier 200 tyre fitment.
- 3 inch more ground clearance meaning you can use your standard exhaust headers.
- 7 inch clearance from the ground to frame rail.
- The frame is constructed from 12g seamless steel tube as with all our frames, tough, durable, even nuke proof.
Between axle plates - 280mm
Backbone length - 27"
Ride height frame to floor - 7"
Axle slots - 20mm axle
Headstock - Bandit or slingshot fitment, many others fit so please check bearing sizes.
As always, it is built to last using the highest quality materials, in house cad design, tube forming tools, welding and jig equipment to ensure a quality fit and finish every time.
Aluminium bearing cups for the machined headstock are included in the price along with our very own in house CAD design laser cut engine mount kit.
If you don't feel confident we can weld these in position for you for an additional £175 for Bandit and GSXR donors, just add this option onto your order at checkout. Any other donor may come with an extra charge if we need to work a JIG out and we may need your engine with us to do so. If so complete your order with the weld on option and get in touch so we can discuss this with you.
Bearings, spacers, rear wheel spindle, battery box and electric box can be supplied to suit this frame at an extra charge, just send us an email or complete the enquiry form.Bearings, spacers and rear wheel spindle can be supplied at an extra charge, just send us an email or complete the enquiry.
Time frames can be from 3-14 days depending on how booked up we are but we will be in touch to let you know once your order is received.
If you wish to purchase outside the UK please contact us directly due to differing shipping charges and changes in exporting.
If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.