*10% off for all Motorcycle club members*
After 12 years this is another of our user/builder friendly bobber and chop frames on the market, featuring our original gooseneck down tubes
Coded MIG welded -TIG welding in mild or stainless steel also available – please contact direct to confirm pricing.
- Rake is standard at 32-34 degrees but can be altered to suit individual requirements
- 15mm thick laser cut axle mounts with 20mm axle slots
- Between axle plates – 280mm
- Backbone length - 720mm
- Ride height – 7” - suitable for standard exhaust headers running underneath the engine
- Frame – 1”1/4 & 1”1/2, 12swg, seamless cold drawn precision steel tube
- Headstock – Most yokes will fit, please enquire
- Comes with CNC machined headstock bearing cups and 6mm steel laser cut engine mount kit
- Able to choose from our traditional HUC Iron cross gusset or our Rising Sun gusset as pictures. Please let us know which one you would like on ordering.
Engine mounts can be welded in position as standard for Suzuki Bandit 600/1200 and GSXR engines for an additional £175, any other engine can also be used at an additional cost.
Our frames are designed to use oil cooled GSXR or Bandit running gear as standard but frame designs can be modified to suit other donor bikes at an additional cost. Please enquire for more information.
When ordering please let us know which engine and forks you are using.
We can also supply rear wheel spindle, fuel tank, rear fenders and our HUC battery and electric boxes. Please see the HUC accessories page for more details.
Time frames for dispatch can be from 3-14 working days.
If you wish to purchase outside the UK please contact us directly due to differing shipping charges and changes in exporting.
If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.