After 12 years this is another of our user/builder friendly bobber and chop frames on the market, featuring our original gooseneck down tubes
- Jig built in our fully equipped workshop
- CNC machined headstock bearing cups included
- 15mm thick laser cut axle mounts with 20mm axle slots.
- Rear wheel adjusters
- In house CAD designed gusset plates and engine mount kit laser cut with 6mm steel
- Rake - 32 degrees
- Between axle plates – 280mm
- Backbone length - 720mm
- Ride height – 7” - suitable for standard exhaust headers running underneath the engine.
- Frame – 1”1/4 & 1”1/2, 12swg, seamless cold drawn precision steel tube, MIG welded
- Headstock – Most yokes will fit, please enquire
Engine mounts can be welded in position as standard for Suzuki Bandit 600/1200 and GSXR engines for an additional £175, just add this option onto your order. Any other engine can also be used but will come with an extra charge, this will inlcude your spacer and bolt kit. Just get in touch to enquire.
Our frames are designed to use oil cooled GSXR or Bandit running gear, most designs can be modified to suit other donor bikes at an additional cost. Please enquire for more information.
We can also supply rear wheel spindle, fuel tank, rear fenders and our HUC battery and electric boxes.
Time frames can be from 3-14 days depending on how booked up we are but we will be in touch to let you know once your order is received.
If you wish to purchase outside the UK please contact us directly due to differing shipping charges and changes in exporting.
If you have any other queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.